IWT can help teachers explore these college ready ‘literacies’ and then preview what their implementation can look like using IWT writing-based teaching strategies. One to three day workshops are grounded in hands-on activities to support learning across literary, cultural, historical and STEM subjects.
Customized workshops introduce methods that help students:
- discover and interpret meaning
- engage in productive dialogue
- learn critical thinking skills
- develop academic writing
- experience the value of collaborative learning
- and become reflective learners who appreciate multiple perspectives and value the role of both persistence and failure in the learning process
See our current and archived workshops for examples of workshops that can be brought to your school, institution, or district either individually or as a graduated sequence.
Contact us for more information.